Please join us for the next Wilson County Patriots neighborhood group meeting on August 7th!
Tuesday, August 7, 2012
Location: 715 Fuller Lane, Adkins, TX 78101 (Click Here for Google Map) **More detailed directions provided below!
Opening Prayer - Venice
Pledge of Allegiance
1. Power Point Presentation - Homeland Security & Terrorism – Charlie Chrzanowski. Charlie is a licensed attorney and currently an assistant professor at Embry Riddle Aeronautical University in National Security Issues and Terrorism. Charlie has been involved in law enforcement for 26 ½ years. Presentation about 15-20 minutes. Q & A 15 minutes
2. Suggestions to get out the vote – for Senate & President – Ralph may have more to add
a. Become a Voter Registrar – Olga doing evening training classes **Ask your Church about doing Voter Registration ( churches are more supportive now )
b. Utilize Facebook and Twitter - Pete will do training at our home, & SATP is doing training. How many have looked at / contributed to Wilson County Patriots or SATP Facebook ?
c. Volunteer to make calls (phone bank), etc.
d. Volunteer at the polls ( clerk, poll watcher, drive voters to the Polls )
e. Put candidate sign in your yard or where it will be very visible
f. Block walk – take two or three blocks in your neighborhood
g. Donate to your candidate or party
h. Letters to the Editor about issues or the candidates
3. Review of July 4th Freedom Festival – JoAnn
a. Exchange any items that may not be yours
b. Suggestions on how to improve for next time **TELL SPEAKERS TO BE THERE HALF HOUR EARLY AND DON’T GIVE ORDER IN WHICH THEY WILL BE SPEAKING !!!!! This is a personal lesson I learned.
4. Floresville Gun Show – Aug 25th
5. SATP Group Leaders to meet with SATP Board and Executive Committee – JoAnn
6. Next meeting will be the 3rd Tuesday of September. September 18th at the Blue Bonnet Restaurant following Republican Meeting. WCP Guest Speaker Bruce Baillio will begin @ 6:45pm – topic the Mormon Church & Mitt Romney
DETAILED DIRECTIONS TO MEETING:
1. From the La Vernia area: Go towards US 181 on FM 775 for about 5 miles until you get to the Centerpoint gas station.
2. From the corner of US 181 and FM 775: Go towards La Vernia on FM 775 for about 7 miles until you get to the Centerpoint gas station.
3. From the Centerpoint gas station, go west on FM 3432 (Sulphur Springs Road towards San Antonio) about 2 miles until you get to CR 324 (Kicaster Country Store- formerly Kicaster Korner)
4. Turn left on CR 324 and go about 1.5 miles until you get to Wood Valley Acres sign.
5. Take the second left (Fuller Lane) (The first street is Wood Valley Drive). Also Fuller Lane is the fourth street on your left from FM 3432.
6. Turn left on Fuller Lane and go about 3/10ths of a mile.
7. The Wood Valley Acres Association (WVAA) Community Center is on the left and is marked with a large sign on the building. It does not have a house number.
JoAnn Juhasz at 210-800-8394, firstname.lastname@example.org
Venice Grantham at 830-534-5784, email@example.com
This neighborhood group encompasses the following zipcodes in Wilson County: 78101, 78114, 78121, 78143, 78147, 78160, and 78161.
The San Antonio Tea Party does not endorse political parties or candidates. Appearances by elected officials or candidates are intended to promote dialogue and educate/inform SATP Neighborhood Groups.
This content is published under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. Please honor attribution.